Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Important Reminders!!!

Parents,

This is going to be a BUSY next couple of weeks at school. The end of the year is always full of exciting things going on, but, we are of course still teaching and learning. Please read the list of reminders below. It is important that these things get done!!! Thank you!!!

1. C.E. Hanna Registration Cards (Green cards) must be in to me by Friday morning. If your child is to get a place in a 5th grade class, we must have those Friday.

2. Field Day -- Thursday, 5/20/10 -- I need volunteers to help with Free Time games from 10:00 -- 12:00. Please let me know ASAP.

3. Field Trip -- Friday, 5/21/10 -- I have 3 students who still need to turn in permission slips. This is such a FUN day!! I can't wait. I look forward to this trip ALL year long!!!

4. Renaissance Pep Rally -- Wednesday, 5/26/10 -- 1:30 p.m. This is the last Academic Pep Rally of the year. We would love to have you join us!!!

5. Wear Black and Gold Monday, 5/17/10. Our Outdoor Classroom is becoming a certified outdoor classroom by the State of AL!!! What an honor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment