Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome Back!!

Spring Break was a much needed rest for everyone! I hope everyone got to play outside and enjoy the GORGEOUS weather!! DJ, Zach, and I drove to Arkansas to visit with my older sister, Jenny and her husband, Chris. We had a GREAT time!! I am sure it was a little different for them since they don't have children. The boys and I went to the Little Rock Zoo on Monday and then to the Air Force base where Chris is a Team Sergent for the MPs. We went to see all the planes on display and it was great fun!! Tuesday, we ventured out and found Wal Mart!! The roads in Jacksonville/Little Rock are very confusing!! Then, Wednesday, we loaded up and headed home. However, we got a little detoured on the way back. Going through Mississippi, I noticed signs for an Elvis Presley museum... so you know I had to stop!! I got to see the house he was born in and lived in until he was 3!!!! How awesome!! They boys hated it, but oh, well... they were stuck!! You guys know I loved it!! I love Elvis!! :)

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!! I have missed you and will be giving out hugs all day long tomorrow!!!

Love you!!

Mrs. Hurst

No comments:

Post a Comment